I’m honored to be working as the VP of Event Design for what will most definitely be the HOTTEST bridal industry charity event in town. Happening on October 28th at the Four Seasons Hotel Seattle, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to get gorgeous goods for your wedding while giving back. More about who we are and what we do….
- Get Hitched, Give Hope is a 501(c)3 organization that raises money for a carefully chosen charity
- We throw a yearly event where brides can shop for wedding services and products
- We spread the word year round, fundraising for our organization and building awareness for the cause we believe in
- We unify our local Seattle wedding industry by giving business owners an opportunity to give charitably
- We maximize our net proceeds for our chosen charity by working on a 100% volunteer basis. Every event item and service and every hour of behind the scenes busy work is donated by generous members of our community and organization
- Proceeds go to Brides Against Breast Cancer and Making Memories Breast Cancer Foundation
Tickets are on sale NOW! Hurry, the super swank swag bags are limited edition, and you don’t want to miss your chance to purchase one. Buy tickets HERE.